7 for 8 off Saugatuck keepers(4-9# 2 kings and coho)50-65 fow. Spoons, flashers. 1st hit was a double..alot of marks in top 30fow.most hits were on a south troll. Riggers took most of the hits ( with the ball at 45ft)bloody nose std on a slider on one and doubletrouble mag on other rigger. 7c with Flasher dragon slayer with a green fly and flasher Charlie's special with a green fly also. No hits on plugs. No big ones today.

Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 6

4 hours ago, littleboat said:

7 for 7 off Saugatuck so far., 3 keepers(4-9# 2 kings and coho)50-65 fow. Spoons, flashers. 1st hit was a double..alot of marks in top 30fow

Well done. The last time we had a flip like this the smaller fish gravitated in shallow. Do you think the big dogs moved out or do you think they are lurking in shallow?

there will be more and more big dogs showing up and staying put- had a handful yesterday - they are starting to stage... lake is abnormally cooler this year and that helps

may go try to find some tonight 

• Like 1

Well done. The last time we had a flip like this the smaller fish gravitated in shallow. Do you think the big dogs moved out or do you think they are lurking in shallow?
The big dogs weren't there this am. I was hoping to pin one. I got alot of big marks in 60fow by the point, but I couldn't get a big bite, just throw backs. I think it could happen any day, earlier than later.

Great job Ed!

I was out solo this morning too. Went 2-5 with a couple of self inflicted misses.

Started in 110 fow. Lost two close to boat on a rigger down 50 ft with Shelly Snack spoon. Decided I need to sharpen the hooks. Then, of course, landed a shaker on the same, now sharpened Shelly snack.

Moved inside to Saugatuck piers and got a 9 lb Coho, 26 fow, 5 color, green jeans mag uv.

One last miss on 5 color, 30 fow, Brads cut plug.

Absolutely beautiful morning on the lake.

• Like 1