Fishing now.  Went from 70-125 with 1 king and lost one.  Both plugs.  Not marking much.  Bait appears to have scattered.  Had lines in at 6:15

• Like 3

I know I'm not, but it feels like I'm doing something wrong.  All fish last night and the first fish today and all bites today have resulted in fish tangling up in their own line.  Be it plug or flasher fly they are wrapping up in it.  Had to retie each line after every bite.

wow littleboat what port are you out of!?

Coho spin a lot and at least for us cause the types of problems you other guys have referenced - nice flock of decent size Coho this year too!

• Like 1

No bites for past hour.  Still toughing it out to try and get one nice one.  Got 3 meat rigs within 20 feet of bottom in 110 fow.

• Like 2

Hand one fish get loose Saturday by wrapping the line into the swivel, and another by cutting the line off on the back of a barb.  Typically coho spinning behavior…

Ended up 1-10.  Lost a giant steelhead on a plug on a diver.  Picked up the speed for that bite.  Was running 4.0 at the ball.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jdh said:

Ended up 1-10.  Lost a giant steelhead on a plug on a diver.  Picked up the speed for that bite.  Was running 4.0 at the ball.

I had my first experience with catching a fish with not one but two broke off lures in it's mouth. Combine that with my jplug... what a mess. One lure was a peanut fly, leader and a huge barrel swivel. The other lure was some nasty looking silver stream spoon. I guess when your hungry it doesn't matter how bad your mouth feels.

• Like 2