I had the pleasure of fishing with Hollandpipper, our friend Nate and Hollandpippers forigen exchange student he is hosting. We had a late start of 8 am as the wind was in question and some rain was in the forcast. After thinking about what I should do and what I could do I gave up the area I had caught lakers yesterday in search of some Kings. We trolled from 40-80 FOW on S troll without a hit. Desperate to catch a fish for the exchange student, I worked my way back to my waypoints from yesterday and as expected the mud line was still in the same general area. I turned the boat north and started putting my laker lures down and Lukas the exchange student picked out and orange NBK stingray and I put it down on the rigger. 15 minutes later the rigger pops and I reel down on it to feel some WEIGHT!! I pass the rod off and with some encouragment Lukas lands his first Lake Michigan trout. After pictures and reseting lines I went back to my old faithful. I put Stryker back down on the other rigger. An hour later we have 5 fish. 3 lakers, 1 king, 1 steel. And THEN IT HAPPEND!!! A fish stole my Orange NBK.

Snap got straigtened out. HMmmmmm..

All in all a great trip. I hope Alex can get hte pictures up soon.

5-6 for the day

Dave